Teaching and learning Physics
Our working group is engaged in research across the full range of physics education. Our main areas of interest are:
- developing teaching and learning material for use in school, especially analyzing and applying modern sensors
- exploring the role of learning by enquiry in teaching and learning Physics
- using digital technologies in physics courses
- supporting learning by using multimedia computers, interactive whiteboards, smartphones, and tablets
- applying visualizations (still and animated pictures) to assist learning.